8.11.2008

Update

Tomorrow I return to work having been out helping my Mom since her surgery on 7/29. I'm preparing for the deluge of emails I'll need to wade through and hoping I remember how to do my job. I've never been out of the office for this long a time before. It should be interesting.

So my wonderful neighbor, Terry, mowed the back yard for us this weekend; I'm going to get them a gift card because he does this for us at times and it is always a blessing. Otherwise I have to take three hours on the weekend to get it done.

And I've been having the worst dreams and lack of sleep lately. Likely it's everything that's going on here. I was so thirsty I was dreaming of a cold Diet Pepsi being poured, and I must have been hungry, too, because I also dreamt of my yummy organic multi grain cereal being poured with ice cold soy milk. Yum! But other than those dreams, my sleep has been very off with weird and detailed images that make no sense, or I go to bed crying myself to sleep. Thankfully, our cat, Tiger, is there to purr away and his little engine calms me down.

Here's to another attempt at a good night's sleep...

No comments: